Ohio University becomes institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity
As part of Ohio University’s continued effort to provide professional development opportunities to faculty, Ohio University has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an institutional member.
The NCFDD is a nationally recognized, independent professional development, training, and mentoring community that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students.
The NCFDD provides a variety of virtual programs and resources, including:
- Monthly NCFDD Core Curriculum webinars
- Monthly guest expert webinars
- Access to multi-week programs
- Access to the NCFDD Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Access to the NCFDD 14-Day Writing Challenge
- Access to the NCFDD member library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
All faculty, students, and staff with OHIO email addresses are eligible to register for an individual membership account through Ohio University’s institutional membership account.
In order to register, follow these steps:
- Go to www.FacultyDiversity.org/Join
- Select “Ohio University” from the list of members
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your OHIO email address
- Activate your account by verifying your registration through a confirmation/welcome email from NCFDD
When creating an account for this service, please use your OHIO email and a unique, strong password. Do not use your OHIO password. University Policy 91.004: University Credentials requires individuals to create unique passwords for campus services.
If you have technical questions about registration or access to resources, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org. In addition, if you have any questions about Ohio University’s institutional membership, please contact Vice Provost for Faculty Development Katie Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org.